2gether

2gether

Monday, October 3, 2011

Time to update

Long time no update, so I think this is the great opportunity to do it! Thanks Heidi for teaching me about designing my blog :)


Since last time we updated, I got a green card and right now I am a preschool teacher and Ryan works at the Total System Service company. We moved to a new apartment, but we wanna move down to Utah so bad, we miss family who live down there.


The best news is we're gonna have a baby girl! I am 19 weeks pregnant already. We are so excited about her. We are blessed with her. I can feel her moves inside my tummy :) Next Monday we'll have an ultrasound appointment to check on the baby, and I'll update about it later, I promise :)


Last weekend we went down to Utah to visit our family. We had a great time down there. We had an opportunity to take some family pictures, can't wait to see them :)  We don't wanna come back to Boise but we need to. Cooper our puppy, he looks so sad. He doesn't want to eat his food and drink his water. He looks like "I don't wanna do anything" He miss "Cora", John and Holly's puppy. He miss Ivy who was annoyed him all the time. We can't wait to go down there again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment