2gether

2gether

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My project

Yesterday I had a problem with my blog and Rachel told me to restart my computer and it's working now. Thanks Rachel :) You're the best!!!!

This time I would like to post my crochet projects that I finished for my baby. Did I tell you guys that she will be a part of our family on February 29 th, 2012? and her name will be Emily Nadda Williams ^O^ 

First this is the baby blanket that I made for her, my baby girl Emily. It took me about 2 weeks to finish it.



Next are baby head bands that I made



And this is the baby hat that I made for Rachel our family's friend down in Florida. She'll have her baby girl in a couple week. Man! this year is the year of baby girls ha ha. 


@@@  @@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@
@







No comments:

Post a Comment