2gether

2gether

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Emily's Baby Shower

New Year Eve was great because we had a baby shower for Emily. I want to say thank you for my lovely mother-in-law because she prepared everything. Thank you for Rachel my sister-in-law who made the best cupcakes and Holly my sister-in-law who took all the pictures for me :) Thank you for all people who came to the baby shower also.












Before the Christmas Eve, our Thai friends throw me a baby shower also, they are really sweet<3


We are so excited for Emily. Just only 7 weeks until her due date. Everyone don't think I will make it until the due date, and I don't think I can make it also. Ryan's coworkers said I gonna POP!!!! because they think I am so small and my tummy is big! They thought I will have twins haha that's really funny :) I packed a hospital bag, I cleaned the baby stuffs and organized her bed. I don't know that it's too early or not, but I did it.
I don't know is it normal or not that my baby kicks, pushes and stretches herself so much because I read the book and it said after 8 months the baby will move and kick softer, but I really don't think so because I really have a hard time sleeping worse than before, but it's good to know that she's strong and active inside me.
Ryan and I can't wait to see her soon  :)


2 comments:

  1. So exciting! You look adorable. It's always good to feel the baby moving around, Gracie loved to kick my ribs when she started getting bigger it sure does get uncomfortable at the end! She's coming so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby shower! I wish I could have been there and I can't believe that your baby comes in 7 weeks! YAY!

    ReplyDelete