2gether

2gether

Friday, February 17, 2012

The day set

It's count down time for the last month of pregnancy, I am very confused and anxious. My tummy is still getting big, my belly button pokes out, it's hard to sleep, go potty more often than ever, but the beautiful thing will happen soon.

Last Wednesday I went to see my doctor and she told me that if I wait until my baby due date, my baby will weigh over 8 pounds and has 2% of chance that my baby will fit though the birth canal, so I will be induced on this 22nd. I am soooo excited, confused and scared!!! especially this is my first baby, and I don't know what to expect. I have so many questions in my head like what they gonna do with me? How long it will take? How hurt it will be? I don't know, but I think everything will be okay. Hoo just under a week!!!!! She'll be in my arm.

I'd like to share you guys my pregnant pictures since the 3rd month to the last month :)


 


Next post I  will post some pictures of Emily's room that I decorate everyday when Ryan goes to work, but when it done I will update it to you guys. Until next time hope you guys are doing well :)

2 comments:

  1. Ann! How cute I love your cute belly :) I am so excited for you to have your baby in less than a week! If will be okay. I'm also scared for when our baby comes but you will be a wonderful mom for little Emily! We want to come see you after your baby is born :)

    ReplyDelete