2gether

2gether

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Emily's Birthday

Since Emily was born we thought this would be a great time to update our blog for our family and friends. 

After 23 hours at the hospital finally it was time for me to push. I don't know how to explain how I was feeling that early morning, the only thing I knew that day was I wanted to push. That was the sentence that I kept telling my doctor and a nurse, and finally she told me it's time to push!!!! and 20 mins after pushing she arrived. We can't believe that this little baby brought us happiness from the first cry we heard. It was a great experience of giving birth. The pain disappeared after I heard a crying voice from the baby on my chest. We are so thankful for an opportunity to be parents and thankful for well and safe delivery.

Emily was born on February, 23 2012, At 06:22 AM, weigh 8 pounds 2 ounces. She's a healthy baby and lots of hair :)







lots of hair

A Day old

3 Days old

Sweet Dream

Big cheeks and small lips

After grandma, grandpa and her uncle Andrew went back  to Utah this little baby cried  and cried . Finally she  fell a sleep with tiredness.  
















 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! She is so beautiful. Way to go Ann! That is a long labor and a big baby! So glad she is happy and healthy and we can't wait to come visit her :)

    ReplyDelete