2gether

2gether

Sunday, March 11, 2012

2 weeks and a half have pasted

I just want to update you guys about  Emily, now she's 2 weeks and a half. We have so much fun with this little girl. I love when she cries because she will close her eyes and scream... so loud! like me when I was a baby my mom told me how I cried JUST LIKE Emily!!! but we love her soooo much no matter how loud she cries. She loves to listen to the solo piano songs then she'll fall asleep :) and she loves the song Head, shoulders, knees and toes also ^()^

This are some of her pictures, hope you guys enjoy them >_<







3 comments:

  1. I think she is so beautiful! I hope that you are doing good Ann and recovering well :) We love Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holl, and actually I am doing good ^^ Hope you are the same also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable!!! I love that she cries like you :) The last picture of her sleeping is soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete