2gether

2gether

Friday, September 26, 2014

Wow so many things happened

Wow since last time I posted, it was in 2012 when Emily was born and it has been a long time I posted.

After Emily was born in 2012 she was 3 weeks old we moved down to Utah and bought a house in Roy city. Then in 2014 I was pregnant about 6 months. Ryan boss decided it was time for us to move back to Boise, Idaho. We sold our house in Roy and moved up here again. We feel it is the right place to live in. We miss Boise and feel like home.

On Thursday August the 13th I went to the hospital for inducing my baby. It was a long labor, after a day and a half past my baby decided it was time to leave his mommy's tummy to the real world. Baby Preston was born on August the 14th at 8:23 PM. It was one of the best moment of my life to see his face and know that he's healthy and perfect. We felt in love with him immediately. Emily is a big sister, she is 2 and a half year now. Everyone knows time flies.

Now a month and 2 week has pasted. He is a good baby, eat a lot and loves cool weather. We enjoy every moment of having him in our life.






No comments:

Post a Comment